Maxine Waters is giving us life as she reclaims her time and offers up a discussion about the nature of an "Auntie" before we discuss the Department of Justice's investigations into Affirmative Action in College Admissions and the President's endorsement for police brutality. Finally, we cover the next 5 experiences of racially mixed people on our list of 50.
- Maxine Waters, Reclaiming My Time (1:30)
- Donald Trump, Police Brutality (9:25)
- Department of Justice, Affirmative Action (20:45)
- 50 Experiences of Racially Mixed People, 6-10 (32:00)
- Reclaiming my time: Maxine Waters’s beleaguered congressional hearing led to a mighty meme (Vox)
- Trump’s speech encouraging police to be ‘rough,’ annotated (The Washington Post)
- “Unit Cohesion” Isn’t a Real Reason to Ban Trans People From the Military (Slate)
- DOJ Plans To Take Affirmative Action Against College Admissions (NPR)
- Justice Dept. to Take On Affirmative Action in College Admissions (The New York Times)
- 50 Experiences of Racially Mixed People (PDF)
- "Reclaiming My Time" by Mykal Kilgore (Twitter)
If you have any feedback, questions, comments, insights, opinions, or other cleverly worded sentences you’d like us to read, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intro/Outro licensed by AudioNetwork. "Good Time" - Andy Cooper, Pablo Love, Campbell E Browning